Elizabeth Keese, LMT
Background and skills
As part of my interest in wellness I earned a yoga teacher certification and Reiki certification in 2013, and received another Reiki level and special training in trauma-sensitive yoga instruction in 2016. I also have a great deal of experience working as a supervisor of adolescents and young adults in the cognitive and behavioral health setting. In 2017 I began working as clinic assistant at Bridge Acupuncture where I got to know Grace and Paolo, learned a lot about Eastern medicine, and became familiar with many of our wonderful patients.
I earned my license in massage therapy from the Academy of Massage Therapy and Bodyworks in the Spring of 2019, and since then l have worked as a massage therapist with a wide range of clientele. I have a background in Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, and Reiki. In my free time I love staying active with hiking, running and yoga.
• Certified Yoga Instructor (200 hr RYT), 2013
• Certified Trauma-Sensitive Yoga, 2016
• Certified Reiki level l & Reiki II, 2013-2016
• Over ten years direct experience with cognitive and behavioral health patients
• Clinical assistant at Bridge Acupuncture, 2017-2020
• Graduate of Academy of Massage Therapy and Bodyworks, 2019
• Licensed to practice massage in Pennsylvania
• CPR and First Aid Certified