As a natural health care practitioner, I believe that my actions should nurture a safe and sustainable environment in the treatment room and beyond. Practices that better care for our health and better care for the environment are often one and the same.
• Organic cotton linens washed with eco-friendly detergents
• Organic cotton balls
• Needles from 10-packs instead of individually wrapped needles when possibleŚcuts down on plastic use
• Needles and moxa ordered in bulk whenever possible to cut down on packaging and energy use
• Metal-handled needles instead of plastic-handled
• Large-sized medical waste containers, when possible, to cut down on plastic waste
• Recycled aluminum foil (used in micro-current treatments)
• Most supplies ordered from Lhasa OMS, an acupuncture supply company that uses eco-friendly packaging and makes contributions toward environmental efforts
•Non-toxic, eco-friendly, natural cleaning products
•Recycled paper products for forms, envelopes, file folders, hand-outs, etc.
Have an idea how Bridge Acupuncture could be even greener? Please contact me.