Paolo Propato, LAC
Background and skills
I earned a Master's Level Degree in Acupuncture during a 3-year program at Eastern School of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine. There I learned not only the fine skill of acupuncture, but also complementary modalities such as cupping, Gua sha, moxibustion, Tuina and Eastern nutrition. Working in the school clinic gave me the chance to work under the supervision of great teachers including Master Kiiko Matsumoto, under whom I still continue my education, as well as other teachers like Master Jeffery Yuen, who has had a great impact on me by teaching the classics of acupuncture as not only a medicine to implement in clinic but also a philosophy we can live by.
Prior to starting graduate school I also started working full-time as an acupuncture assistant at Bridge Acupuncture, where my life became saturated in this ancient medicine. Working side-by-side with Grace has given me hands-on experience, knowledge and growth that goes far beyond what school can offer, and gave me high standards for what acupuncture can accomplish in the lives of patients.
• Master's Level Degree in Acupuncture from Eastern School of Acupuncture, Montclair, NJ
• Certified in Clean Needle Technique from the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Certification from the American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia
• Honored with Tamara Healing Certification
• Completed 3-year apprenticeship under Grace Rollins
• Teacher of meditation for 7+ years and Shim Gum Do practitioner
• Years of direct study with master acupuncturists Kiiko Matsumoto and Jeffrey Yuen
• Licensed to practice acupuncture in Pennsylvania